Software Developer- Winnsboro, TX
Team Worldwide is a diversified logistics provider that offers “best in class” logistics solutions for its customers around the globe. We are a seasoned company with enterprise resources and a very developer friendly environment.
Team Worldwide has opportunities for PHP software developers to join our software development team.
We are looking for experienced, Full-Stack PHP developers to work on existing and new projects involving enterprise application development, REST API implementation, Symfony framework development and a number of other projects as they relate to web application and front-end development.
This is a full-time, on-site position in Winnsboro, Texas.
- Develop and deploy minor and major application features
- Assist in developing feature specifications and project requirements
- Plan, code, test, document, and deploy new features/applications and enhancements
- Troubleshoot application bugs, provide and implement solutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- 3+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with version control (GIT) and code management systems
- Working knowledge of MySQL to include table design to 4NF
- Firm grasp of OOP concepts and their implementation
- 3+ years of relevant experience developing web applications and/or REST APIs using PHP
- 3+ years of experience in frontend web development
- Familiarity with frontend UI frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with simple database transactions using PDO and mySQLi
- Experience developing within popular PHP frameworks such as Symfony
- Experience with testing acceptance and unit testing across multiple browsers and devices
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a proven track record of error free work
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at cross-functional collaboration
- Good work ethic with the ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to prioritize and handle a number of high priority projects simultaneously and effectively
- Strong technical aptitude in learning new software quickly
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.